Now that our children are well-versed in numbers till 7, they are moving on to the challenging number 8, known as the number of balance and harmony. To make the learning exciting, our ELP 1 kids were engaged with 8 different activities to learn the number 8.
Start small and simple:
- To begin with, a rhyme to remember the number.
- Tiny fingers air traced the number.
- They had 8 blocks to build a tower.
- Their fine motor skills saw a challenge as they dragged through in sand to write 8.
- An action-packed learning at the indoor play area. Little totlets counted 8 balls from the ball pit and handed it over to the teacher.
- Whoo! An 8-legged paper spider to scare you all away.
- 8 finger prints printed on an 8.
- Count 8 and match to 8
Whew! That was some “eightaustive” activities that happened at class!